CA Enterprises prides itself in maintaining high levels of quality service and reliability. Not only do we display competitive advantage but we also lay claim to on-time delivery and ethical business practices. We strive to beat any written quote while ensuring quality is not jeopardized.
Manufacturing & Project Management (OEM):
We work with our clients to understand their requirements as well as the standards and expectations they have of starting their production in China.
- Our database is put to use to select factories capable of meeting our client’s requirements.
- Once approved we work with the manufacturer to produce our client’s product.
- Upon sample confirmation, production begins.
- Throughout production our QC staff inspect the goods in order to maintain quality standards. QC reports are then sent to the customer for reference.
- Inspections are performed throughout the production process.
- When a client wants their own labels/names placed on the products, CA Enterprises can arrange for this (depending on product patents,) as well as changing colours and personalized packaging.
Consolidating & Warehousing
When a client is not operating in a defined industry and are looking to purchase a range of items through a variety of factories, this can quickly become a logistical nightmare. For consolidation projects the process is as follows:
- Purchase the goods from several manufacturers
- Synchronize delivery dates
- Calculate shipments to warehouses
- Consolidate to maximize shipping space
- Formulate most efficient way to get the goods to our clients.
Chinese manufactured goods have developed a reputation of being poor quality goods. This may be true in some cases but far from being true in others. An advantage we have over our competitors is that we are located in China.
It is more cost-effective for CA Enterprises to visit factories on behalf of clients:
* Frequent inspection visits to the factories.
* Able to compare the conditions of the factory
* Verification of manufacturer certificates and licenses with local authorities
* See raw materials from which the product is made from
* Collect samples (if applicable)
* Provide feedback and photos/videos of production (provides a window into the process)
* Test out products with 3rd party testing houses (if applicable)
* Sign legally binding agreements with both positive and negative incentives for every manufacturing process ensuring lead-time and quality requirements are met
We handle all logistical issues for our clients. Since many clients purchase a range of products – meaning multiple factories are involved throughout China. We assist with consolidating those goods, storing them when necessary, booking and supervising the loading of the container.
Airfreight can be arranged when time restraints exist. Airfreight can also be arranged if the product is small in size, light in weight and/or low in quantity. Most air freighting services are reserved for samples, spare parts and low volume high value items.